Oh Baby!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, January 13, 2012

OH BABY

You guessed it... we're having a baby! We're so excited. I am currently just under 6 weeks, so still pretty early, but I have a big family with big mouths, so I don't think this is going to stay quiet for much longer. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em right? So I decided to post it on my blog.

HOWEVER,
I do realize that no one reads my blog regularly because I post like 3 times a year lol so this is still pretty safe. One day someone will randomly get on and read and BAM here is the post and the baby ticker at the top of the page.

I have my first Dr's appointment on January 31 at 11:00 and I AM SO EXCITED. I tried to convince them to make my appointment sooner but they said no. :( It was worth a try though. The good news is that when I go, they'll do an ultrasound. So I guess I can be content waiting for another 2+ weeks, even if the suspense is killing me.

According to thebump.com, my due date is September 11, 2012.... I'm really hoping nothing happens on that day. NOTHING. Being due in September means I will be big and preggers when it is SUPER hot in Southern California, not ideal. We're talking about summers that typically get over 100 degrees. I mean, if this winter is any indication of how our summer will be I will be living in the pool. Last week it got up to 80 degrees. Yikes!

As much as I'm not looking forward to being ginormous in the hottest time of the year, I am really excited that I'll be having the baby a month before my brother Jake gets home from his mission. He'll be getting home in October from his mission in New York and I'm so happy he'll get to see the baby while it's still, well a baby. :)

2012 is going to be an awesome year. It is going to be life changing...literally, and I am so excited. I know everything will work out the way it is supposed to and I am so grateful for the blessings that will be coming (and already have come) this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment