Oh Baby!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Newest

OK, so I am not very good at this whole blogging thing, but I want to be so now I just need to try harder to get on and POST! Since my last post was in February I'll give a little update since then:
-I started working at a law firm mid March in Corona. I was really grateful to find a job and to start making some money again! It's kind of a bummer that I don't really get to use my degree, but I wasn't using it at all sitting at home trying to find a job either so I guess it evens itself out.
-I also was called to be the Den Leader in our ward so I work with the Bears and Wolfs (wolves?). I had no clue what I was doing and I'm still trying to figure everything out lol.
-Joe and I flew to CHICAGO to see my best friends Jessica Butler and Jenna West. We flew out that weekend to surprise Jenna for her bridal shower. We had a blast.
-I was the Matron of Honor is Jenna's wedding on September 3 in Bountiful Utah. It was so great to be there and be apart of it. I loved seeing my college friends and having all of us together again!
-After the wedding Joe and I drove to Idaho Falls and stayed for 5 days. We went to Yellowstone, Mesa Falls, BYU-Idaho, the Rexburg temple, the Bodies Exhibit, and the Eddy's. :) We had so much fun and we absolutely loved our little vacation. I want to move to Idaho, no joke. If you knew me in high school you know how absurd this sounds now, but it's true. I do. Joe and I looked at houses just for fun and man does your money go further there than it does here. If I buy a $300,000 house here, we're buying a mansion in Idaho lol. So we'll see what happens.

On the topic of moving- We are moving. We have to, and we are bummed. :( We love our ward and our little home but the time has come for us to move out so Roger can move back in. We found out on 10/19 and we have to be out by 11/18, so we had 30 days... now we have 28. We are keeping all options open and started looking at what we could make work. We looked at a house near our neighborhood now and it was a really cool house but would require a LOT of work. It was built in 1939 and it needed a lot of updating (baby blue tiled kitchen counters and back splash lol), but it had a lot of character and it was a cute old house. I don't know if Joe and I are ready to commit to such a big project, but the thought of it is fun (granted I'm thinking about tackling it with unlimited funds which is not reality unfortunately). You can check it out here: http://www.redfin.com/CA/Ontario/223-E-Hawthorne-Dr-91764/home/4014383

SO if you are reading this blog and know if somewhere you think would be good for us, let us know! We are very open to suggestions. Since 30 days isn't enough time to be able to pack, find a new place, and move in we will most likely be moving in with my parents so we aren't homeless while we look for something else and try and figure out what we should do. We know everything will work out the way it is supposed to so we aren't that worried about it. Now it's just a matter of how quickly will things take to work out the way they are supposed to?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment