Oh Baby!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Alicia's Milk & Cookies Baby Shower

We had five different flavors of cookies (if I remember them all lol) and they were so good! I just put them in the glass jars I keep my flour and sugar in and cut two 3 inch strips of cute scrapbook paper and wrapped it around the bottoms of the outside of the jars (so they wouldn't get greasy). Double sided tape worked great for this.

I got this fabric from Joann's. It worked great! Trader Joe's has the flower bunches for $3.99, got two of those. We used mason jars for cups and the ones we used had cute blackboard cut outs, so we put chalk out on the table and people could write their names on their cups. I also found cute labels for the waters that matched the theme of the shower.

Thank goodness for Cricut machines! It was so helpful for this.

This beverage container I got from Sam's Club for $20, and it worked great. It has an ice holder on the inside to keep your drinks cool but not watery. It worked great for this. I also have chocolate and strawberry Nesquik powder to stir in.

The cranberry orange shortbread cookies were THE BEST!

I saw this idea while I was looking on Pinterest and I thought it was so cute, so it became the theme of the baby shower I threw for my sister-in-law. It turned out great and was so fun. For the favors I made cute to-go bags and everyone got to take home some cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment