Oh Baby!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The beginning


Joe and I got married on July 30, 2010 in the Newport Beach temple. It was so amazing! That day was by far the LONGEST day of my life but it was so great. I really feel like it was perfect.



Just a little backgroung on us, Joe and I met right before our sophomore year of high school. He was always really sweet to me and of course, I hated him. I was a brat to him. This lasted a few months until I realized something- Joe always held open my door for me when we walked into places, he always said hi to me and tried talking to me, and he was always nice despite my brattiness and me ignoring him. I found this to be impressive and started looking at him differently. Anyways, long story short we got married, and we still love each other. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment